Skip to main content
Why are my dishes coming out dirty?
- Are your wash arms clean? (Have the nozzles in the wash arms clogged?)
- Are the wash arms rotating freely? (If food particles are stuck in the arms they won’t rotate freely)
- Are you getting chemical into the machine? (You can observe by pushing the primer button) If not check that the chemical line in the pail is fully submersed.
- If the chemical line is fully submersed in the pail – then check the squeeze tube it may have fatigued.
- Check there are no fractures in the chemical line.
- Ensure that the chemical pumps are turning. You can check this by pushing the primer switch and ensuring they are turning.
- Is there water in the dishwasher?
- Are the rotary arms secure?