CUSTOMER RETURN POLICY
At BBSpro, our main priority is ensuring your complete satisfaction. That means if something is wrong with your order or if you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, just let us know and we will try to make it right. In order to ensure security of the return supply chain and compliance with applicable laws returns must comply with the conditions below.
RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All returned products must be unopened, unused, in their original packaging and received within thirty (30) days of purchase.
- Chlorine based products must be returned within seven (7) days of the original delivery date.
- Damaged product must be returned within seven (7) days of the original delivery date.
- Returns are subject to a standard restocking fee, unless due to a BBSpro error.
- Refused Delivery – Where the Customer refuses delivery of any orders, the product will be returned to BBSpro and subject to a restocking fee.
- Customised equipment manufactured specifically to unique customer specifications may not be returned.
- Request for return authorization must be pre-approved in writing by Customer’s designated Account Manager or by BBS Pro Customer Service.
- Product will be inspected upon return for conformance to BBSpro return acceptance criteria.
Shipping charges are non-refundable unless you had to return the product due to our error.
Sales Credit Criteria
25% Re-Stock Fee
Customer errors on accepted returns
· Pre-authorised and acceptable Product
· Order canceled late
· Refused Delivery
Customer errors on returns without authorization
· No returned authorization
· Opened Product
· Custom equipment
· Product fails BBSpro inspection
· Product received more than thirty (30) calendar days after authorisation
· Wrong product received
· Customers carrier damages Product
· On rare occasions, past habitual use of our Returns Agreement
Download the RETURN PRODUCT AUTHORIZATION (RPA) FORM